Plumbing leaks can be elusive and destructive which makes fast leak detection imperative. Even a little hole can drag you into financial debt in only a couple of hours. Hence it becomes vital to find the cause of leakage to protect slab.
Custom Plumbing Company has more than 15 years’ experience detecting and settling leaks and is here to serve as your specialists on call! Our services include Spool, Spa & Fountain water check, plumbing and leak detection for house and commercial properties and Municipal services. We provide all this range of service in Mesa, Scottdale, Chandler, Glendale, Tempe, Goodyear, Gilbert and other parts as well with just one call at your door step.
There are numerous reasons behind leaks. At Custom Plumbing, our primary goal is detecting leak precisely because if this is not done properly, water will keep on draining on your slab.
When you begin to notice the sound of running water, water stain on the wall, floor, or ceiling, and a significant increase in your water bill, it’s time to call a plumbing contractor. These are all signs that you have a leak somewhere in the plumbing system of your house. A leak of any kind needs to be handled immediately if you don’t want any severe consequence to come from the leaks damage. At Custom Plumbing in Phoenix, AZ, we offer the emergency plumbing services that you need when dealing with a leak. Our leak detection and repair experts will fix the issue as soon as possible to make sure that you don’t have to suffer from any further damage from the leak than you already have.
When your pipes are still relatively new, you can have the pipes repaired where the leak is occurring. Leaks can occur with metal pipes such as brass and copper pipes, as well as PVC and PEX pipes. Metal pipes can suffer from corrosion over time if the acidic levels of your water are higher than normal. As this water passes through the pipe over time, pinhole leaks begin to appear and create an issue. PEX and PVC pipes can burst due to cold temperature. If you live in an area where it is consistently at freezing weather during the winter, your PEX and PVC pipes could burst due to the weather. At Custom Plumbing in Phoenix, AZ, we will find the source of the leak and patch it up.
While some leaks are easy to spot because of water spots on the ceiling, wall, or floor, and they can be heard clearly based on their location, there are some leaks that aren’t as easy to find without the proper equipment. Problems such as slab leaks, sewer pipe leaks, and from mainline water pipes are much harder to detect because of their location underground. Often, the only way to even know that you have a slab leak is by checking your water bill. If you notice your water bill significantly higher than it is on average, it’s a clear sign that you have a leak. The issue comes with finding the exact location of the problem.
At Custom Plumbing in Phoenix, AZ, we have the experts and equipment that you need to fix the leak as soon as possible. With our experts and equipment, we will find the exact location of the leak, whether it’s inside or outside. Slab leaks require the plumbers to dig beneath the slab of concrete or dirt that is covering the pipe, so hiring the experts that are well trained in finding the leak’s source is as important as contacting a plumbing contractor in the first place. CCP services will get the job done right the first time and won’t create more issues than solutions when helping you take care of a slab leak.
By hiring Custom Plumbing in Phoenix, AZ, you’re hiring the best plumbing company in the area. When it comes to addressing an issue as serious as leakage detection and repairs this crucial for your satisfaction. Contact the best plumbing contractors in Phoenix, AZ to receive the emergency plumbing service that you deserve.
- We are characterized by our motto, and stand true to its message: “Leak Detection Without Destruction your slab.” Guided by this rule, we have turned into the world pioneer in the precise disclosure of a wide range of water leaks. Regardless of the possibility that these holes happen behind dividers, underground surface, inside sections or down the channel, we will find the leak without any kind of harm or annihilation to your property.
- We are THE Original Leak Detection Specialists. That implies you profit by our 15 years of industry experience and our best in class gear and innovation. In any case, we don’t stop there; we persistently explore new water leak recognition procedures and grow new apparatuses and techniques to serve you better.
- Our non-intrusive technique guarantees two critical results: 1) you get the best results possible, and 2) harm to your slab/property is reduced or drastically diminished.
- We know clients favor a precise value cite they can depend on: one that depends on an assessment of the circumstance and our particular suggestions. Numerous organizations will cite any cost via telephone since they know people are always in the search of cheapest charges. The outcome is a wrong or deceiving quote that scales up once the specialist arrives at the location. This isn’t reasonable or right, and our clients merit better. Our office will give a reasonable, exact and in advance quote so you’ll “know before you go” what your expense will be for leak detection.
- Our experienced, proficient experts are completely prepared, protected, and solely authorized to utilize water Leak Detection hardware and innovation. You won’t locate a more expert or qualified staff anyplace to have protected slab.
We not just offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all work performed, we additionally back this up with a 1-year guarantee on the parts and work we give. If you are looking for real and valid charges for leak detection in Phoenix : Mesa, Scottdale, Chandler, Glendale, Tempe, Goodyear, Gilbert, please feel free to get in touch with our office.